The Centrifugal Screener MINERVA is used when high productivity is required, with two types of sieving being possible:
- Separation sieving of different granulometries in loose products with poor flow characteristics which are difficult to sieve due to their high content of humidity, grease or static.
- Safety sieving of the finished product in order to eliminate possible impurities.
Used in industrial sectors such as food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals etc., they are suitable for a wide range of products such as flours, sugars, ceramics, varnishes, pigments, plastics, etc. They can separate granulometries from 75 microns to 5 mm.
The product to be sieved is conveyed to the interior of the cylinder via the feed screw and is distributed over the whole sieve surface via centrifugal paddles. The velocity of the paddles creates a centrifugal force which pushes the product through the mesh. The largest particles or those with impurities are thrown out. The velocity and the paddles can be adjusted to the type of product.
They can be made to order in AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel. If the centrifugal screener is going to be used in areas classified as being potentially explosive environments then it is manufactured accordingly and provided with the ATEX certificate.
Equipment suitable for pneumatic transport (either impulsion or aspiration).
Available for two capacities: 650 and 800.
- No tools required to dismount the axe
- Sieve shaker for large production volume. High performance.
- Specially designed for humid, greasy or electrostatically charged products.
- Highly robust.
- Easy interchange of cylinder sieves.
- Fixed or portable.
- Easy to clean. Low maintenance.
- Suitable for pneumatic transport.
If the centrifugal screener is going to be used in areas classified as being potentially explosive environments then it is manufactured accordingly and provided with the ATEX certificate.
|FTIC-0650||400/460 V||50/60 Hz||690 rpm||1,1 kW||170 Kg|
|FTIC-0800||750 rpm||2,2 kW||310 Kg|
Examples of application: