The ATENEA Industrial V-Mixer is used to achieve perfect homogenization of solid with solid (in any proportion) and solid with liquid (10% maximum) products in powder or granulated form.
It has a V-shaped body with two loading inlets and one outlet, with a butterfly valve to facilitate the unloading of the mixture. Due to the V-shape axial currents are produced when the body is turned through 360º, and these currents separate and unite the product to be mixed. This, along with the radial mixing action, produces an extremely homogeneous result (in the proportion of 1 part in 10.000).
It is possible to add an intensifying bar within the interior which breaks down lumps and reduces the mixing time.
> The surface finish is mirror-polished with various grades of polish as required.
> The mixing time varies depending on the complexity of the mixture. It is available in various models for capacities of 16, 25, 50, 75, 100 or 250 litres of product.
- It allows for smooth mixing without deformation to the particles or, when necessary, energetic mixing in order to break up lumps with the intensifying bar.
- Complete unloading through gravity. The receptacles are designed to prevent product sediment accumulating in their interior, which is free of angles, corners or grooves.
- A minimum of environmental contamination during mixing time, as it is has inlets and outlets with hermetically sealing caps. V-shaped receptacle.
- Compact design.
- Low energy consumption when compared to other mixing systems.
- Easy to operate.
- Easy to clean, as its interior is highly polished and is free of angles.
- Highly cost-effective due to its mixing quality and low maintenance.
- Touch screen and low maintenance.
- Very low installation and assembly costs, as the mixers leave our workshop ready for use.
- The V-shaped receptacle is mirror-polished, both inside and outside.
- Two easy-opening hermetic loading inlets with EPDM seals.
- Two machined and perfectly aligned supports on which to fix the rotational mountings holding the “V”.
- Gear motor drive.
- Drive transmission via geared coupling plates and bearings suitably protected against dust.
- Automatic stop positioner via detecting cells to stop loading and unloading.
- User manual.
- CE declaration of conformity.
- Perfectly aligned intensifying bar with friction seals to repel dust, operated by electric motor.
- Covered safety protection barriers, or via detecting cells.
- Industrial V-Mixer have differents finishes and qualities.
ATENEA Industrial V-Mixer is used in order to achieve perfect homogenization of solid with solid (in any proportion) and solid with liquid (10% maximum) products in powder or granulated form.
Capacity: 16, 25, 50, 75, 100 & 250L.
|Intensifying Power (kW)||Useful Volume (L)|
|FTIMV-16 /i||0 – 90 min||230
*i: Models with intensifier bar (i).
Examples of application:
- Flours and other food products in powder or grain
- Glass fibre
- Plastic in powder or granules
- Polymerized products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Chemical products, etc.