The Sieve Shaker Salomon performs the sieving process reproducing the movements of the hand sieving, the combination of oscillating movements and tapping on the top part facilitates the passage of the particles of the sample, avoiding the clogging of sieves.
The equipment is fully provided with acoustic insulation to minimize the degree of noise during sieving.
- Sound Enclosure Cabinet provided with acoustic insulation and protection sensor to stop the machine when the door is open for Safety.
- Metal support for sieves with adjustable height.
- Top metal lid with rubber stopper.
- Tapping arm situated in the upper part of equipment, driven by an axis which acts jointly with the oscillating movement of sieving and allows the beating at the top of the sieves.
- Driving set composed of a motor of 1.5 kW at 220 V monophase and the corresponding pulleys toothed belt transmission.
Driving digital moudle icluding:
- Switch on / off process.
- Switch “mushroom” emergency stop.
- Digital programmer sieving time.
|Number of Sieves (mm)||6 x Ø 200 x 50|
|Rotation speed (r.p.m.)||275|
|Tapping speed (taps/min)||144|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||810 x 540 x 750|
|Electrical connection (V)||220 Monophase|
Ejemplos de aplicación:
- Chemicals and pharmaceuticals products
- Wood, etc.
The Sieve Shaker Salomon performs the sieving process reproducing the movements of the hand sieving,